Tuesday 6 November 2012

Character Development



After creating my initial mood boards I have used sketches to develop my character designs. The images provided show the process of design from initial head shape sketches through to feature designs and combinations of these for a variety of character designs. The second of the pages shows the result of this design process with three initial sketches of my final character design. The three sketches show the character from the front, the side as well as at a three quarter perspective. These designs provide a feel for the characters personality as well as the atmosphere he will be involved in. The drawings also provide an insight into the characters history and how this may mould the events surrounding this character.



In addition to my character designs I have also started to make some improvements to my mood board and written treatments so that they each achieve their desired effects. These improvements will be added once they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment